Thursday, May 8, 2014

DIY Mother's Day Gift: 10 Things I Love about You (from the archives)

Mother's Day is this weekend! A few years ago I shared this DIY "10 Things I Love about You" on my blog and it has been super popular (shared on Huffington Post, through Whole Foods Market, Babble, and many more places!). It's an easy and fun project that "kids" of all ages can do for mama - using a printable and finding bits and pieces of papers to put together. Go here to check out my booklet I made my mama as well as get the free printable :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this great idea. It's fairly easy too, thanks to your printables. I'm sharing this with my kids today just in time for Mom's Day next week. Looking forward to it. Can't wait to see what they do with it. They are 5 and 9. Should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete